Reward Scheme Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms') apply to and govern the Mama Organica Rewards Programme promoted and operated by Mama Organica Ltd, ("Mama Organica", "we", "us", 'our'), as initiated on 01 November 2017.
2. The Programme is only for personal, household and consumer use, points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Terms, or in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Programme, and may not be earned, held, transferred, redeemed, or otherwise traded in any other way.
3. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Programme account, if in our sole discretion we consider that the Member has breached the Terms or if the Member has supplied false or misleading information, or if we consider that the Member has acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
4. Members will accumulate points on their account when they make Mama Organica purchases from 1 November 2017.
5. Members will be entitled to make Programme purchases with their points worth an equivalent of £5.00 or €5.00 for every 100 points earned. 1 point is equivalent to 5 pence.
6. The following terms shall apply to every Member's accumulation and use of points;
- points expire after 12 months
- if a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly
- points can only be applied retrospectively where sufficient evidence of a purchase is provided up to a maximum of 7 days after the purchase was made, and at Mama Organica’s sole discretion. Where points are awarded retrospectively they will be considered to be valid from the point at which they are applied (rather than the date of purchase)
- you can check the points balance at any time online within your account
- the maximum points issuance per transaction cannot exceed 5000
7. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any points:
- points may be used as part or full payment on the Mama Organica website.
- points will not be accrued for the portion of the order paid for using points.
- any refund of items purchased using Points will be made by crediting the applicable amount of points back in to the applicable account.
- points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances
8. Points will not be awarded on delivery charges.
9. Points will be awarded when purchasing Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers. Points will not be awarded on Gift Card/Gift Voucher redemption. Reward points cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers.
10. Mama Organica employees, sub-contractors and /or their agents, may not participate in the Programme.
11. We may terminate any Member's Programme account should the account be inactive for a period of sixteen months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Programme account will be lost if the Member's Programme account is terminated or the Programme is closed. A Member can terminate his or her Programme account at any time by notifying us by email at email@example.com.
12. Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a reward.
13. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of points. Any points not earned and held in accordance with these Terms will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us.
14. We may modify, suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be modified, suspended or terminated.
15. The limit of our liability under these Terms will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these Terms and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Members Programme account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud and these Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
16. These Terms and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter.
How does the reward programme work:
|Earn||1 point||For every £1 (one pound) spent|
|Redeem||100 points||For £5.00 (five pounds) to spend on the Mama Organica website|
|1 point||Equivalent to £0.05 pence|